So I've finally decided to take the plunge and go on an indefinite backpacking trip this year in 2018. I have no idea how it'll work, but I know it will slowly realize itself as most things do.
It has to do with this strong feeling I have right now. I like following my gut feeling. Here are a couple of reasons why I want to travel and be on the road indefinitely:
- I want to meet people with a whole new set of frequencies
- You achieve ultimate freedom and flow while traveling (my opinion)
- My couchurfer friends have told me the most amazing travel stories
- I love getting in trouble because it means I learn a ton of new stuff
- I no longer like playing the money game and I don't want things anymore
- I'm not a big fan of playing by the rules that society has imposed on us
- I really enjoy the thrill of hitchhiking with friends
And another big reason that couldn't fit on this list is that I feel like traveling opens your mind in a way that deconstructs and removes the social programming we have been brought up as kids and leads us to have a more world-centric view where we detach from personal identity and go back to our true form which is one of love and peace :)
I should be leaving my country a bit after June 2018 so if you want to hang out before then, drop me a line.
This site is proudly ad-free which means bias-free opinions & suggestions. Your kind support helps keep it running.